If you have a puppy or dog that tends to have destructive behavior or my use the bathroom in the house. A Dog crate is must to protect them from themselves as well as your furniture, rugs and valuables.
Typically once a dog gets use to their crate, it becomes their safe space and actually quite enjoy being in there even when you are at home.
If you chose the right crate for your dog, it will last for many years and provide you a sense of security when you are away. Unfortunately, not all dog crates are created equal and some end up breaking easy, or your dog can escape or even get hurt trying to escape.
Below are the most dependable, highly rated dog crates on the market.
This is great option for all breeds of dogs, it comes in several different sizes and has a few great options including:
- Roller feet to prevent scratching your floor
- Two double doors to make accessing super easy
- Heavy duty dual slide bolts on each door to ensure your dog cannot escape
- Very easy to assemble in a matter of seconds without any tools
MidWest also offers this starter kit for those who want the whole package for crating your dog. This kit includes the Dog Crate, Dog Bowls designed for the crate, and a pet bed! Other cool features include:
- Everything comes in one box to start crating immediately
- Comes with cover for the crate which comforts some dogs
- Dog bed is super soft and machine washable
- Dog bowls snap onto the side of the crate to prevent them from flipping the bowls and sitting in water (happens all the time)
For most individuals looking for a new set up, we highly recommend this starter kit, finding the correct bedding, and dog bowls that will fit in the crate end up being expensive and time consuming. With this kit you have everything needed immediately and the items are designed to be together.